So I know it's been forever, but just a quick update for today. I promise a full one soon!
* Work is going pretty well. My students are learning and improving, so that makes me happy. I'm still learning so much, but I think I'm doing alright.
*It's December 8 and all the windows are open and I'm wearing capris. I love this weather!
* Only 3 weeks until Florida! It will be nice to see people and go to a wedding.
* We bought a Wii!! We just need more games for it, but so far we're really enjoying it.
* I entered a cookie contest at work. It's me and 3 administrators from my campus. I'm a little afraid that it will look like I'm trying to kiss up, but I was the first one to sign up and I just love baking cookies.
* Mom and I are going to make cookies next weekend. I know it won't be the same as it always is, but I am excited to have the cookies go give away.
More to come soon!