Sunday, August 06, 2006

The new apartment is coming along nicely. We have the living room and the kitchen all put together. All we are waiting on is the cable guy to come on thursday to get the cable and internet ready to go. So if you try to contact me, I probably won't respond in the quickest of manners until after then. The two bedrooms are still a complete mess, but they will come along eventually. I have a little bit of time off this week, so hopefully it will get done soon. We are going to have a party in a month or so as a birthday/housewarming/football party. If anyone wants to come, let me know and I will get you an invite!

The bridal shower is this weekend. I still have almost nothing planned and haven't heard from a bunch of people. So I'm trying to plan something for which I do not have a head count and don't know what all to plan for. It will all fall into place, I know.

I can't believe the summer is almost over. I have about 2 weeks left. That is just crazy. This has gone soooooo fast with everything to be done. And there is still so much left to be done before school starts again. Oh well... what gets done will and what doesn't will have to wait until there is time to do it.

I hope everyone is enjoying the amazingly hot days and the winding down of summer!

No comments: