Tuesday, October 03, 2006

quick update

So I know it's been a month and a half, and a lot has happened, but here's a quick list of what's been going on...
  • We threw a big party for our birthdays. It was a blast!
  • Our anniversary ws great. We went to dinner one night and spent another just hanging out. It was relaxing and very special.
  • We have almost everything we need for the apartment. All we need is a new tv, which should come soon!
  • My brother's getting married this weekend! It will be a crazy few days, but I'm way excited.
  • This wedding also marks the end of the wedding summer. It will be wedding number 6, plus 3 bridals showers. I can't wait for it all to finally be over!
  • School is crazy as always and I'm getting a little stressed, but hopefully I will get through it and make it to student teaching.
That's all I have right now. I'll let you know how the weekend goes!

No comments: