Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So I said I'd post after the wedding, and that was a few weeks ago. It was a very nice weekend and really busy. I enjoyed it and I'm so happy for them. It was gorgeous! Here's a pic of the new fam....It's so not fair that they are going to have tall babies! Oh well, it will be fun to be an aunt someday.

In other news, I can't believe that the semester is so close to being over. I am stressed and overwhelmed as seems to happen every couple of weeks or so. I have no motivation to get it all done, but know I have to. As for right now, I should be writing a paper, but all I want to do is go to sleep. We'll see how well this works out for me. I wish I had more time to let you know what all is going one, but alas I need dinner and to do something productive. I'll try to update before Thanksgiving, but no promises.

No comments: