Tuesday, January 02, 2007

tomorrow

So tomorrow begins the next phase of life.... student teaching. I have a general plan of what I am going to teach, but no specific lesson plans yet. I want to go through what I have with my teacher first. I realized as I was planning this stuff out, that I have no idea ecactly what and how to teach first grade language arts. And concidering that's really all that focus on, I should learn how I'm supposed to teach it. I'm sure that it will all work out and I just need to relax, but this will be an amazing learning experience.


As for today, it's my last day off and neither Aaron nor I have to work at all today. We are going to get a whole bunch of stuff done and feel accomplished.

Christmas was pretty cool. It all worked out in the end and we didn't have to wait forever to get our presents. I got a bunch of games, which I love. I want to have a game party now, just to play them. The sad part is that we don't have a whole lot of friends who like to play games. We'll figure it out eventually. Anyone want to come over and play???? We each also got an iPod. That made me so excited cuz he always used to steal mine, and then it broke, so now we each have our own. It is so nice to be able to listen to music while working out. I got a new planner. I know, I'm a dork. I don't really care though. It makes me happy and organized and I'm OK with looking like a dork.

I'm hoping that I will sound more normal by tomorrow too. I doubt it will happen, but I can hope. I've been sick for a week now and I am feeling better, but still sound horrible. My head is all full and now it has moved to my chest so I am coughing, but I don't feel as bad. We'll see how it all works out.

Have a great new year everyone!

No comments: