Thursday, March 22, 2007

sigh

I am so excited that Spring Break starts tomorrow. Things are coming up that will take up my time, but I'm still hoping it will be a relatively relaxing week. I want to work some to make up for the many, many hours I am missing due to interviews and such, so that will be a bit of the week. I also need to go home (again!) for my dad to change my spark plugs and put new brakes on my car. That will be a fun 6 hours in the car...... Oh well, it needs to be done.

School is alright, I'm a little bored. I know that I will get a job in the special ed side of education, but I'm just not sure exactly what I'll be doing, but I know there will be a steep learning curve. I will be very interested to see how the annual case reviews go during April. There is one that I'd really like to go to involving a student from my first grade class, but I'm not sure that I will still be there as it has been moved to sometime in May. I would just liked to have been in a conference on the classroom teacher's side, as well as a student that I know a little bit better, but we'll see what I can do.

I am going to order some tracking sheets for my planner so I can keep a written account of my exercise as well as meal planning pages for the week. I am very excited and motivated to change my life right now. I weigh the most that I have ever weighed and that scares me. I know I need to change a lot of things about how I am living my life, and what better time than now. When school gets out,and I am working more, I am going to join Weight Watchers Online so I will be held accountable in some way. I am a visual person, so seeing something in black and white on a page or screen is what I need. I think I will order the pages in the next 2 weeks or so, when I get paid and figure out what all pages I want as I have a coupon.

Hopefully there will be a happier post in the next few days. I am so excited for noon tomorrow!

No comments: