Tuesday, June 19, 2007

here it comes!

I got an e-mail today from one of my principals. It was about dual language training. I am in a dual language school (Spanish and English) and they want me to see how the classrooms are run so I can help my students better. When I called and got the dates, she also told me to call the Special Ed director to see if I need to go to any of the other trainings in early August. I need to e-mail my principal back to tell her I got the information as well as find out when I can get into my classroom and start setting things up and looking at the curriculum and what I will really be doing this year. As of right now, I don't really know what I am doing. I know where my room is, but I don't know the number. The more I think about it, the less I actually know about my job. I know that I am working and getting paid, but I'm not quite sure what that work is going to entail. There's not much time to figure it all out, so I'm sure that it will all come together soon.

My house is pretty much a mess right now. We started packing a couple of weeks ago when I thought I would be moving at the end of the month. Now we're not moving until the end of July, so there are boxes and piles of stuff to give away sitting everywhere. It's really getting on my nerves. I can't walk or go anywhere without seeing a pile. It will be over soon and we have figured out how to get everything down there, so that is not as stressful anymore. There are only a couple more logistical things to figure out, but they will come around.

Well, lots to do tomorrow, so I should probably go to bed.

No comments: