Friday, September 28, 2007

bad news, good news

So Wednesday night a couple of teachers and I went out to dinner. Aaron met us there and we had a good time. We walked back to the car, and lo and behold, someone STOLE my license plate! It was my Indiana one. I had been talking to an insurance agent trying to get it all figured out, but I hadn't been able to get insurance yet. This is a slight problem in getting plates and everything like that. Well, miraculously, after a phone call from me and two from my dad, I managed to get insurance. Why did it only take a couple phone calls after more than 6 weeks of going back and forth with these people! At least I have insurance now and can get the title, registration, plates and my license this week. Finally I can be an official resident of Texas!

No comments: