I've meant to update this so many times, but haven't found the time. So much has happened, I'll start with some bullets....
- We bought a treadmill. I love it! I am now working out while watching season one of Gilmore Girls! It is so nice to not have to mess with the one working treadmill in the apartment gym and be able to watch what I want. I also have worked out before work a few times. That is such a great way to start the day.
- I'm down a total of 23.6 lbs. I've gone down one pants size in both dress pants and jeans. My shirts are fitting so much better and I love it! I'm kinda sad to not be able to wear my dress capris now that it is warm outside, but I guess I'll just hold off on that with only a few weeks of school left. I can wear pants and skirts until then.
- State testing is going on again. First and Second grade are taking their tests over the next few weeks. Third grade has the math test next Tuesday and the reading retest for those that didn't pass the next day. Brilliant planning Texas! I will be individually testing the same student for four days and I think I will go insane! She gets extended time and those will be some fun days for me. I will be administering some test to some one every day for the next three weeks. I'm not going to teach for such a long time, and then we're in the last couple weeks of school with field trips and parties and all of those fun things.
- We're going home in June! The 7th through the 17th. I'm so excited to be back and see my family and hopefully Aaron's new niece! It will be a crazy 10 days going all over the state, but will be so worth it to see all the people.
- It's already summer down here, and it's mid April! It was 90 degrees today! I think we may turn on the AC tonight. It's so muggy I'm not sure the fans are going to do it tonight.
- I can't wait for the summer and getting ready for next year. There will be so many changes that I want to make to make things go more smoothly that I can see myself planning for a lot of the summer.
So much going on! I am writing it in my calendar so I will update more regularly!