Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gearing up again

Well, the summer is officially winding down. I've got a week of training this week and a few other days, then school will start! I can't believe it. I'm definitely ready for something to do all day and be back at work. The days I'm not at trainings, I'll hopefully be able to get into my classroom and get stuff done. I'm scared to see what it's like and what is where. I don't really want to deal with it, but I'd rather deal with it sooner than later. If I wait, the stress will kill me! I'm not excited for the technology training this week. I've been told it's absolutely boring! I'm just ready to get it over with and hopefully get a laptop at some point. Who knows if or when that will happen, but hopefully!

We are now officially residents of Texas. We moved in a year ago yesterday. I find it hard to believe it's been that long. We finally discovered an amazing grocery store! People have talked about it, but we went for the first time. They have amazing produce, a ton of stuff in bulk, all the random things that recipes call for and you can never find, an amazing cafe, and live music on the weekends! I just can't believe we didn't go there before this last week! It's not a place I will do all of my shopping, but produce is a definite!

No comments: