Wednesday, July 16, 2008

this and that....

Camping before the fourth was a lot of fun. I'll post pics as soon as I get them off my camera. Lots of hiking, hanging out and one pesky raccoon that ate half the stuff out of our cooler! Fredericksburg is a pretty nifty little town. There are a lot of cute little shops with fun stuff. There are also a ton of bed and breakfast places. Maybe we'll go down there at some point and stay in one. We enjoyed a nice afternoon walking around and hanging out.

THen it was back to the real world. Money is really stressing me out right now, so we're doing a lot of things at home. We haven't really gone out and done anything since we got back from camping. Hopefully next month will be a little more free. This is the first time that I've been this stressed out and freaking out. A couple of lean months won't hurt, so we'll see how it goes. I do need to get few things before school starts, but we'll see how that works out.

Hopefully life will get less stressful, but then work will start again, so that's a different type of stress. It's never ending!

No comments: