Sunday, June 29, 2008

the month of June

It was a very exciting month. I finished my first year of teaching, met a brand new niece, got to see a lot of family and also had a time to just relax. Right now we're going camping tomorrow through Thursday, so that will be pretty fun. I just hope it's not deathly hot or rainy. We should have a good time. Got a bunch of food and stuff for s'mores! We even got Reese's cups for them! I can't wait for s'mores!

Not much else going on around here. Still plugging away at life. I really need to do some scrapbooking. I have so many pictures to do and there are also a bunch of pictures that need to be printed. That's the only thing I don't like about digital cameras. It's such a conscious thing to get pictures printed where as with film it wasn't. Oh well. That will be a project for next weekend.... print pictures!

No comments: