Monday, May 28, 2007

So I just went outside to go lay by the pool for the afternoon, and it's not open. It's Memorial Day, 80 and sunny. Why isn't it open???? I called and complained, but the chances of someone actually opening it are slim as there's no one in the office on holidays. GRRRR!!!!

We're starting to pack to move. I can't wait until next week when I will have a date to move in. We're going down and spending a few days to look at places and sign a lease. That will give us a time frame so we can start planning everything and getting it all done. That will be such a relief, even if it means that we don't have much time.

I got a digital camera for graduation, so now I have been taking a bunch of pictures and posted them. Check them out!!! http://picasaweb.google.com/snicolehamilton Let me know what you think!

No comments: