Wednesday, August 08, 2007

the zoo

So we went to the zoo today. Overall it was a pretty good day. It was reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaly hot. I got a bunch of sun, and that makes me happy. We actually rode our bikes there. Going out was not really too bad. It was early, so it wasn't too hot and it took about 45-50 minutes to get there. The way home was a totally different story. It took about an hour and a half with multiple breaks and walking my bike about 2 of the 8ish miles. I thought I was going to die. I'm kinda disappointed in myself for thinking I could do it when I know I am out of shape and that we didn't plan better or wait to do it until later in the fall. I do fell good about making it as far as I did, especially considering the amazing heat we are having.
Here is us
We saw a crazy animal that we have no idea what it was. It was breathing and moving, so I know it's alive, but if anyone has any idea what this is, let me know!

1 comment:

JenX said...

It's a mutant hippogriff ;)