Saturday, August 25, 2007

work update

So my room is as ready as it can be. I still don't know quite what I am doing and how it's getting done, but we'll figure that out next week. I got it all decorated and ready for kids this week. Here's a few pics.......
The door

the front of the room

the reading corner

There's more posted at my picassa website: http://picasaweb.google.com/snicolehamilton
Let me know what you think!

I have about 15 kids right now. We'll see how that pans out and how scheduling works to see and serve them all. I'm just excited to get started. I've had about a month of training, so I'm just ready to actually do something for and with the kids. We'll see how I feel at the end of next week, but for now I'm really excited. Keep me posted on how you're doing!

No comments: