Tuesday, May 20, 2008

interesting developments.....

So I heard through the grapevine today that there are going to be some administrative shake-ups this fall. My principal is staying, but those around me are all moving around. Hopefully it will work out well for all involved. I will be very interested to see how it will go in the fall. I will work directly with a new principal, so hopefully that person will be a little more willing to listen to my concerns. We'll see how it goes come the fall. Along the same lines, there's talk of me losing my room for next year. I'm really not sure how I would run a successful position and teach the kids if I don't have a room of my own. I'm trying not to get too stressed out about it and it's still early and who knows what developments will happen between now and when school starts, but it still bothers me.

I really struggling with WW right now. It's been 4.5 months, and I'm doing overall pretty well, but I'm losing steam. I really do want this and I just need to focus. Tonight, I had a cheeseburger and onion rings for dinner. Um.... that's not so much good for me in any way. I did get all my guidelines in, but I still feel bad for eating that. Not regret, but my belly didn't really like it.

Tomorrow's a super busy day with lots of excitement. WiiFit!!!!! I'm picking it up on the way home from work! And Souper Salad, and hopefully picking up more Gilmore Girls from the library!

4:30 - Treadmill

Breakfast: 7
yogurt - 2
banana - 1
strawberries - 1
oil - 2
juice - 1

Lunch: 7.5
Stoup - 4 (it's almost gone!)
clementines - 0.5
pretzels - 2
sour cream - 0
babybel - 1

Dinner:
Souper Salad 11-12

Tomorrow's going to be a heavy f/v day! It's good that I like them!

No comments: