Wednesday, May 28, 2008

one more week!

The students have one more week left. Their last day is next Thursday. My last day officially with them is tomorrow. I got a DQ cake for about 12 of my kids. I'm hoping that they all show up so I don't have to eat the last slice, but I highly doubt that one of them will come. I'm secretly OK with that, I just don't want to figure out how many points it is. I haven't had it in so long that it is staring me in the face, but we'll see who shows up tomorrow. I'm excited to play games and relax with them tomorrow. They need to finish cleaning out their desks an buy their last prizes, but it should go well. Grades are done and I'm so ready to be done!

Two weeks until we go home! I can't wait to see everyone back in Indiana. Family, new babies, many people we haven't seen since at least last July. That's almost an entire year, if not more! So much to do, but it should be a little more relaxing than Thanksgiving. We're hoping to bring Aaron's little brother and sister back with us for a week or so, but we'll see if that happens or not.

Tomorrow:
Treadmill 30-45 min

B: 6.5
smoothie - yogurt, banana, strawberries, 2 tsp olive oil, ice, 1/2 c juice

L: 7
chili - 3
nectarine - 1
doritos - 2
WW cake - 1

Dinner: 9
1 c milk - 2
meatloaf - 3
pasta salad - 4

Total 22.5 and all HGs. 1.5 left, I'm sure that I'll eat them somewhere. Have a great day!

No comments: