Monday, May 26, 2008

so close!!!!

The end is so close I can see it! Only 8 more student days, but I've really only got 3. I can't wait to have a little bit of time to get everything organized that has been in my room all year. There is so much that I didn't use and some that I didn't even know I had. I can't wait to get it all the way I want it, finally. I'm running on the assumption that I will have my room next year until they tell me otherwise. I really do think that I will, but there's that nagging voice in the back of my mind just in case. I'm done grading papers, just have to enter them at work tomorrow. Just a couple of fun activities for the next few days, then a party, then Field Day, then celebrations and assemblies and such. I'm so excited! This summer will be full and is getting fuller by the minute, but that's alright.

I've slacked on my menus in the past week, but here's tomorrow's!

Breakfast: 5.5
oatmeal - 2
banana - 1.5
oils - 2

Lunch: 6.5
stoup (last serving!) - 4
chips - 2
clementines - 0.5

Dinner: 11.5
sloppy joes - 4
bun - 3
corn - 1
milk - 3.5

Half a point left. I may eat it, who knows. I will get up and run, so there'll be some APs as well. Aaron has to work, so no excuse to not get out of bed.
Same goals as last week.
* workout 3 mornings before work (haven't worked yet)
* get all HGs 5 days (2/2 so far)

No comments: