Monday, May 12, 2008

long day....

So I just got home from an 11 hour day.... so tired. Quick update then crawling into bed. The day went pretty well. Had a banana instead of raisins in the oatmeal and added a hard boiled egg for some protein at lunch. Dinner was good. I ate a little too much I'm sure, but I was down 1 at WI before hand. I think I'm going to count 10 points for it all... who knows. I'm sure it'll all work out. I did earn 2 APs this morning, not much to offset the food, but it was something.

The banquet was pretty nice. Fairly good dinner, cool slide show, and a person I know won Teacher of the Year! I'm happy for her. She's my WW buddy, too, so we spend a lot of time together. I actually helped her plan her dinners for the week at the beginning of the meeting, so hopefully she'll be able to get back on track this week.

Here goes for tomorrow:

Breakfast
English muffin - 1
Cream Cheese - 1
Dole juice - 2
Carnation sugar free creamer - 1

Lunch
Yogurt - 2
Granola - 1
strawberries - 0
banana - 1.5
TLC crackers - 2

Dinner
2 turkey hot dogs - 2
2 buns - 4
salad - 0
oil - 1
dressing - 1
Cheese - 1
Dump cake - 4

I think that should do it. I may move some points to lunch, but I feel pretty well planned with all bu one oil in. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I am starting up WW meetings tonight. I found I really need that public humiliation, uh, I mean encouragement.
It is fun to see your menus, great for ideas. Except I'm a snacker, I have to save lots of points for that.
-KatieHaugk

C.G. the Foodie said...

Great plan! Did you make the dump cake yourself? I had a cake craving and got a cookie instead. Good luck today!